Named an “Architect of Change” by Maria Shriver, Allegra Jordan develops superior teams so businesses and communities can prosper. She has worked at a high level and on the front lines of numerous industries, in 17 countries and on five continents. Her generative outlook and generous approach have led to hundreds of millions of dollars of realized value, improved executive capacity, healthier global communities, creative content, and major awards.
She specializes in “We”Q: team coaching, innovation, resilience, and social cohesion.
Managing Partner, Coach & Teacher
Allegra was designated Top 40 Under 40 in both Austin, TX, and Birmingham, AL (the youngest recipient at that time). She graduated Harvard Business School (MBA with second-year honors) and Georgetown University’s Leadership Coaching certificate program (PCC, ICF).
Past clients/employers include:
- Duke University
- The Archbishop of Sudan
- The University of Texas-Austin School of Law (Including going from worst-to-first in reputation with the Latino community due to UT-Austin’s addressing systemic recruiting challenges with diverse communities)
- The Powers Report (Enron Investigation Communications for Dean Powers)
- The US Department of Justice Rising Leaders Program
- The US Office of Personnel Management Women’s Leadership Seminar
- Harvard Business School
- FHI 360
- The Rick Herrema Foundation (a charity to support reintegration for military families)
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- Central Texas Relief Nursery
- Texas Health Institute
- UNC-Chapel Hill School of Journalism
- Bethany Miracle Village (Kikube, Uganda)
- Concerned Children and Youth Association (Lira, Uganda)
She served as Board president and Vice President of the Southern Documentary Fund which produced Emmy award-winning and Sundance Film Festival entrants such as Private Violence and the top-rated PBS hit series A Chef’s Life.
Allegra is the author of four books and numerous articles, essays and case studies published by Harvard Business School Publishing, Duke University, the University of Texas-Austin, USA TODAY and the Huffington Post, among others.
Allegra’s Workshops, Seminars, Coaching and Consulting
- Team Coaching (ICF PCC)
- Executive Coaching (ICF PCC)
- Seminar: Building High-Performance Teams
- Seminar: Resilience
- Seminar: Innovation
Get to know Allegra:
Videos: Tools for Tough Times
Podcast with Scarlett Lewis: Moving from Suffering to Joy